The Eco-Friendly Original: 2017 Toyota Prius is Now in the Evanston, Lincolnwood, and Chicago Area
The Prius is a consistently popular choice for those who prioritize eco-friendly performance and serious style. The 2017 Toyota Prius brings Evanston, Lincolnwood, and Chicago drivers great fuel efficiency, interior comfort, exciting power, and so much more. You'll love its host of standard and optional amenities. See which Prius option works best for you.
Toyota presents drivers with six trims options, so you're sure to find a Prius that you love:
- The Two has a smart key entry system, push-button start for the engine, a back-up camera, Entune Audio, and much more.
- The Two Eco comes with cruise control, 15-inch alloy wheels with painted two-tone wheel covers, and a 4.2-inch screen for the infotainment system.
- The Three has a Qi-compatible wireless charging system, Entune Audio with navigation and apps, and a climate control system.
- The Three Touring has 17-inch alloy wheels, LED lights for accenting, fog lighting, and premium seating made of SofTex.
- The Four trim includes heated seating, a Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and the option for a head-up display in color.
- The Four Touring has the option for high-tech extras like a JBL Audio system with navigation and apps, Parking Assistance, and a Clearance Sonar.
Performance and Efficiency
The Prius has a standard 1.8L 4-cylinder engine with 95 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It offers a spirited ride, but caters to those who need fuel economy for the daily commute. Drivers can enter EV, ECO, or POWER mode for optimized driving. The Two features a sealed Nickel-Metal Hydride battery, while Two Eco trims and higher use a Lithium-ion model.
When you choose the Two, Three, Three Touring, Four, and Four Touring, you'll enjoy an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 54 mpg in the city, 50 mpg on the highway, and 52 combined mpg. The Two Eco has an even higher EPA-estimated fuel economy of 58 mpg in the city, 53 mpg on the highway, and 56 combined mpg.
Design and Legacy
The Prius is an advanced car that aims to bring a premium driving experience in a green package. Models are designed for optimal aerodynamics. Not only does this reduce drag, but also creates a modern and unique style.
This vehicle delivers eco-friendly power and impressive fuel economy to contribute to a cleaner environment. In fact, Prius models over the past 15 years have been estimated to contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions by 11,794,335 tons. Why not drive a car that takes on the roads responsibly?
Safety and Tech
The Prius is both safe and convenient in its design. Check out its host of safety and tech features.
- Models come with a 4.2-inch color screen for infotainment access.
- Options like Intelligent Clearance Sonar and Intelligent Parking Assist will create a less stressful environment while parking and reversing.
- The Color Head-Up Display is optional on select packages. It provides a modern and stylish convenience feature. View vital information, like navigation directions and speedometer stats, directly in your field of vision on the windshield.
- We love the Smart Key System and push-button engine start because they eliminate the need for finding keys during hectic mornings.
Come Try the New Prius
The latest 2017 Toyota Prius is ready to dazzle Evanston, Lincolnwood, and Chicago drivers with its environmentally features. It's stylish and agile, making it a great city car. Switch up the drive, and Contact us online today to get started!